TweakXPlorer is a program that allows you to enhance your Windows Explorer look. It uses the Microsoft “secret” tweak that have not included on Windows XP even Windows XP PowerToys.
Some TweakXPlorer key features are:
- Give your folder an eye catching background.
- Give Explorer or Internet Explorer 6 toolbar a background.
- Show your picture as folder thumbnail.
- Resize thumbnail displayed on Explorer, if you think it is too small.
- Set picture quality for thumbnail.
- Multi language support (you can add your own language)
- Does not require any framework to run it. It can run on all computers.
- It’s portable, meaning that you does not need to install it. You can include and bring this program on your portable storage device so you can use it anywhere.
- Small file size, only 4 MB. If you think that is too big, you can save some space by deleting updater (if your PC are not connected to internet) and the help file (if you already know how to use this program). It will remains 1 MB in your disk :-)
- Context menu integration. Just select and right click on a folder and select TweakXPlorer menu item, then TweakXPlorer automatically launched with the folder has been set to selected folder.
- Easy 1-2-3 step interface.
- Has many all Windows Explorer tweak just in one program!